Here it goes again. More proof of God's work in my life. I am here for him and I am here to learn and better serve him. I am struggling to serve and be completely confident in God and making him the Lord of my heart. I am still trying to be the Lord of my heart but the reality is I am not the Lord of my heart. There is so much to learn and I am ready to stop falling on my face and learning the hard way. God I do need you and God I need to be more faithful because what has just happened has proved your faithfulness to teach me and only enhance my character. God I also pray that you continue to put in my heart to just trust you because you have always been here and I don't know why I continue to take a step forward and then go back on it. God I want to go only forward as you lead my steps. God is so good it is so incredible how much love He can have for me, with all my faults.
Love you DADDY!
*Listening to ALWAYS-Hillsong United
No comments:
Post a Comment