Wednesday, February 3, 2010
The Start of a new day
Funny how things just happen and you never seem to realize how extensively the changes have affected you. Going through this time of change I always saw it coming but I was never ready to accept it or even begin to jump over the hurdles. Here I am in this marathon running for my life. I seem to have hit a wall and I'm trying to get over it. I am trying to find a way out. Trying to stop controlling the situation and let God really take the reins. I just need to pass him the baton. It's funny when you become a Christian you are not in a race that ends you are in a life long marathon. I remember just racing through life until I came to SB. I truly believe that God brought me here to find Him, to find myself in Him. He prepared me almost two years ago and now I am in this for the long run. I sit here reflecting on all that God has blessed me with and I can't believe how ungrateful I have been. I have an amazing life and right now things are hard but I am ready to live each day to its entirety not to just get through the day anymore. I read earlier this week in Psalms : "With you, I can advance against a troop. With you, I can scale a wall" I am ready to scale this wall and come out on the other side victorious as always, as He promised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment